How to nurture love in your relationship? Here are 24 questions you can ask your partner to understand him or her on a deeper level. Watch the video and answer these couple questions together.
1) What can I do this week to make you feel loved and appreciated?
2) What would your perfect day look like?
3) What is one thing you wish I would compliment you more on?
4) When you get home from work, what would you like me to do or say in the first few minutes?
5) What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
6) What’s one quality about me that I see as a flaw that you absolutely love?
7) What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
8) When do you feel most loved?
9) How do you think we both have changed since we first started dating?
10) What about our relationship makes you really happy?
11) What do you currently dream about?
12) How can I encourage you toward your goals?
13) What’s one thing you haven’t asked me but really want to know the answer to?
14) Is there anything you’ve been holding onto you that you would like to share?
15) What would you like us to do together that we’ve never done before?
16) If you had two hours alone with no interruptions, what would you do with the time?
17) What do you think was your most vulnerable moment in our relationship?
18) When do you feel most confident?
19) If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
20) Is there anything you have asked me to do that I have neglected?
21) How and where do you like to be touched?
22) How much public affection are you comfortable with?
23) If you could take us anywhere in the world right now, where would you take us?
24) When can we spend time together next?
What love questions do you like to ask? What love questions do you like being asked? Let us know in the comments below.
Be love. Share love.
Now, it’s your move.