Improve the quality of your interactions by picking the right conversation starters. These 27 opening questions will help you set the tone for a better conversation with others and leave behind the usual small talk.
- What’s been the highlight of your day so far?
- What will make today great?
- Can I pick your brain about something?
- Which is better, A or B?
- What are you famous for?
- What’s your story?
- What do you wish more people knew about you?
- What’s the one word that best describes you?
- How are you truly doing?
- How can I help?
- What do you love about what you do?
- What’s something you want to do that you’ve never done before?
- Who has been a role model for you lately?
- What is a cause that you deeply care about?
- What does your name mean?
- What’s on your mind?
- What projects do you have lined up?
- How do you unwind after a long day?
- Which topics can you discuss for hours?
- How happy are you overall today, out of 10?
- What new skills are you interested in learning?
- What can you teach others, including me?
- What do you like about this place?
- Where else would you rather be today?
- What’s the next big step for you?
- What is something you’re really looking forward to?
- Which is your go-to conversation starter?
Thank you for reading and sharing!
Now, it’s your move.